The Lower Willow Creek Restoration Company is comprised of two members from the City of Creede Board of Trustees, and two members from Creede Resources, Inc. Both parties are invested in the cleanup of the site. To do this, they work together and engage any stakeholders.
The restoration project is managed by the Willow Creek Watershed Director. Please read more below about our amazing partners.
City of Creede
• Provides meeting and office space.
• Donates heavy equipment time to complete smaller tasks.
• Provides financial support to meet project objectives.
To learn more check out their website: www.creedetownhall.com
Creede Resources, Inc.
• Provides technical support for the project.
• Supports the project financially.
• Willingly provides many other kinds of support.
Willow Creek Reclamation Committee
• Donates 500 hours per year to the project.
• Provide technical support.
• Engages the local community in the project.
To learn more check out their website: www.willowcreede.org